Stroud Stairlifts verdict
A simple but extremely reliable stairlift What makes this lift special
Will fit even the narrowest stairs
What Stroud Stairlifts has to say about this lift:
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Folds away conveniently when not in use
- Our preferred choice of stairlift for narrow stairs
- Easy to use and highly reliable over time
- The armrest controls have gained an award from the Arthritis Foundation
- Its design is neat and attractive
Every aspect of the Brooks straight stairlift has been designed for the highest standards of comfort and safety. Brooks’ years of experience have helped them to create a stairlift that is built purely with the user in mind.
The 130 is powered by two maintenance free batteries, which ensure your lift works even in the event of a power cut.
With a smooth start and stop there are no sudden jerks and the quiet movement of the lift means that other members of the household will not be disturbed by the lift.
This lift has a large and easy to read LED display which alerts you to any potential problems as well as an audible alarm should the lift be accidentally switched off or incorrectly parked. The alarms ceases after a set time and the lift will go into hibernation mode to conserve battery power, which is a useful feature should you have a power cut overnight.